Skip to content
What to expect
- Your digital order is taken on-site and is brought back to the office for processing.
- Processing of digital products can take up to 7 business days from time of purchase.
- Once your order is processed, you will receive a “Completed Order” email containing your download links.
- NOTE: If you do not receive a “Completed Order” email, please first check your spam or junk inbox before contacting DMI for support.
Downloading a Digital Item
- You are given a “one-time” access to download your file so make sure you are prepared to finish the download before starting.
- Make sure you are on the computer you intend to store or transfer the files from.
- IMPORTANT: Tablets and smartphones ARE NOT the best or easiest way to download your files and DMI does not support this method.
- If nothing happens when you click the download links, it’s possible that there’s an issue with your web browser. Please disable any non-standard add-ons or toolbars that you’ve installed and try again. If you continue to have trouble, please contact us.
- Once downloaded, your media will be located in your device’s download folder, which is a personal system setting.